Welcome to Audiology & Hearing Aid Solutions!
Congratulations on making the decision to care for your hearing health! Today is going to start a journey that you will not regret.
Visiting a hearing healthcare professional can be intimidating if you have never considered hearing aids or are unfamiliar. We want you to feel comfortable, so you can expect your first visit to include the following:
- We will review your Patient Intake form together and have a conversation about your lifestyle. It’s important we understand your medical, work, and personal life as it relates to your hearing.
- We will conduct a thorough ear examination.
- In a soundproof booth, we will conduct a hearing test to measure your awareness of sound and check how your ears are working in order to find out if your eardrum, middle ear, and ear reflexes are operating correctly.
- The hearing test will include some or all of the following: speech testing with and without background noise, word recognition, beeps/tones in different frequencies, and bone conduction.
- After these steps we will discuss all of the findings and make recommendations based on the results of our evaluation.
To better prepare you for your first visit, please download, print and complete the following forms and bring them with you to your first appointment.